Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My AIP – Sea Foam – Afghan – A New Beginning

Good Day,

I need to continue to use my fingers. And I need to continue to learn. We have started a new afghan – Sea Foam.


This new afghan, Sea Foam, is based on and inspired by the design Clusters and Stripes by Kelly Robinson. The first couple of rows include the following stitches: Chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet; and Cluster. I had one hell of time figuring out the construction of the Clusters as I am not necessarily up-to-speed reading “Crochet-ese”. But by George, I definitely have my own version. And they, the Clusters do not look half bad.


The approximate and expected size of Sea Foam will be 45” wide by 60” long. Of course, these dimensions may change as I continue, and if we decide to add a border.

Sea Foam is being constructed with an H/8 - 5.0 mm crochet hook. The yarns are of the Caron line and are Ocean and Off-White.


The finishing touches to Double Entendre are happening. We should be posting the final with images shortly.

Follow our updates and progress on Afghans SB and Quilts SB.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment