Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

My AIP - Sea Foam Afghan - A Learning Experience Continues

Good Day,

Work continues on the crocheting of our new afghan, Sea Foam.


Four rows of clusters have been completed. The subtle offsetting of the Ocean against the Off-White yarns appear to be turning out better than expected. I think that the name of this new afghan, Sea Foam, is extremely apropos.




Currently the dimensions are as follows: Width - 48” (122 cms) and Length - 9” (23 cms). Our expectations are that the final length of the inner top of Sea Foam will approximate 60” (152 cms).

This of course is without a determined border. I do know that I will be constructing a primary border of single crochet in Ocean around the complete perimeter. I am currently researching border formats that I believe will best complement the total of Sea Foam.

Stay tuned to our progress and updates. We are currently working on some new afghan projects. If you are interested in any of our afghans and if you would like to consider a new afghan, quilt or wall hanging, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at Afghans SB  or Quilts SB.

Enjoy,

Jim and Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment